Third Way Center is a 501(c)(3) organization that cares for teenagers who have endured unspeakable trauma in the form of physical, emotional and sexual abuse and neglect.
All donations benefit Third Way Center’s unique residential treatment program for traumatized teens. Your support directly impacts the young people as they work to overcome their trauma and become successful adults and productive members of the community.
- $25 helps provide treatment for one teen for one day
- $75 provides one student with a year of school supplies
- $100 provides new bedding and linens for a disadvantaged teen
- $250 funds a holiday meal for teens at one treatment home
- $500 provides an emancipating teen with items to establish his or her own home
- $1,000 helps to provide stipends for six teens learning valuable job skills
- $2,500 pays the uncovered treatment cost for all Third Way Center teens for one day
Your generous gifts are tax deductible and vital to our goal of breaking an intergenerational cycle of abuse and neglect.
All monetary donations qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit.
For more information please click here to email our Development Department, or call at 303-780-9191 x413.