Share this Event
Holiday Meal Donation
How it works:
- We will be collecting food donations this holiday season. Items can be dropped off to our Administrative Office located at 455 Acoma Street Denver, CO 80204.
- Many of the residential facilities take the teenagers out of town for a special holiday dinner. Sponsor a house’s dinner by donating a restaurant gift card.
- We are very appreciative of any monetary donations that go towards the purchase of ingredients for special home-cooked holiday meals.
List of accepted items:
- Green Beens
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Fried Onions
- Boxed Stuffing
- Holiday Ham
- Fruit/Veggie Platter
- Salad Mix
- Panned Lasagna
Holiday Hope Gift Program:
Fulfill a teen’s holiday wish list this Holiday Season by purchasing items on their wishlist!
How it works
- Commit $100 to fulfill one of our resident’s wishlists.
- Shop for the gifts on the wishlist.
- Drop off your gifts at our Administrative Office
455 Acoma Street Denver, CO 80204
We know the holidays are a busy time, and it can be difficult for those who wish to participate in our various holiday programs. In an effort to expand levels of participation, we also offer the option of making a monetary contribution. We appreciate all donations, big and small, in order to make a difference in the lives of our youth.
Tax information: Your sponsorship of this event may be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Your deductible amount may vary based on event guests. Monetary donations to Third Way Center also qualify for the Child Care Contribution Credit. Taxpayers that make a qualifying contribution to promote child care in Colorado may be able to claim an income tax credit of 50% of the total qualifying contribution. Please consult your tax advisor.