November - December
Share this Event
Holiday Hope Program
Holiday Hope Gift Program:
Many of our youth have never received a gift at Christmas. That is why, each Christmas at Third Way Center, we partner with our donors and community to provide each of our residents with three gifts totaling $100. If you would like to adopt a youth, click the button below.
How it works:
- Commit $100 to fulfill one of our resident’s wishlists.
- Shop for the gifts on the wishlist.
- Drop off your gifts at our Administrative Office
455 Acoma Street Denver, CO 80204
To sign up for a Wish List, please email Sally Reed at email@example.com
Holiday Meal Donation:
How it works:
- We will be collecting food donations this holiday season. Items can be dropped off to our Administrative Office located at 455 Acoma Street Denver, CO 80204.
- Many of the residential facilities take the teenagers out of town for a special holiday dinner. Sponsor a house’s dinner by donating a restaurant gift card.
- We are very appreciative of any monetary donations that go towards the purchase of ingredients for special home-cooked holiday meals.
List of accepted items:
- Green Beens
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Fried Onions
- Boxed Stuffing
- Holiday Ham
- Fruit/Veggie Platter
- Salad Mix
- Panned Lasagna
For more information, please email Sally Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org
We know the holidays are a busy time, and it can be difficult for those who wish to participate in our various holiday programs. In an effort to expand levels of participation, we also offer the option of making a monetary contribution. We appreciate all donations, big and small, in order to make a difference in the lives of our youth.
Tax information: Your sponsorship of this event may be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Your deductible amount may vary based on event guests. Monetary donations to Third Way Center also qualify for the Child Care Contribution Credit. Taxpayers that make a qualifying contribution to promote child care in Colorado may be able to claim an income tax credit of 50% of the total qualifying contribution. Please consult your tax advisor.